Does booking include set-up and take-down?
Your booking time must include set-up and take-down time, so please take that into consideration when selecting your time frame. An additional, flat-rate cleaning fee is added to your booking.
How do we get into the space?
You and any guests will have access to Atelier Dujour through the front door only. The door will be unlocked for you when you arrive. You may leave it unlocked when you leave. At this time, our side/back doors are not available.
Where do we park?
Up to 6 parking spaces are available on the property. If you need additional parking spaces, please contact us for further details.
What happens if we go over our booked time?
The space must be vacated and all items brought into the space must be removed by the end time of your booking reservation. Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments at our stated hourly rate. If another party is booked after you, we may ask you to vacate the area.
What is the clean-up policy?
Guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in. Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves. Guest must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours. Please take great care of our space. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to the credit card on file.
Trash and recycling should be placed in the designated bins before leaving.
What are the household rules of the space?
• We can only accommodate shoots with 10 people or less
• No sharp objects, permanent markers, food, beverages, etc. in the White Room unless permission is granted.
• No smoking
• No loud music
• No shoes worn on the carpets aside from models' attire needed for photoshoots. White carpets will be removed prior to events/dinner parties.
• Be mindful of the hardwood floor and ceilings.
• Make sure load in and load out are seamless and cars are never blocking the street outside. • Do not go over your allotted time, otherwise we will charge and additional fee.
• Please respect our home as if it were your own.
• Certain areas of the home are private and restricted, please adhere to the postings.